How To Make Logo For Business?
Updated: Dec 13, 2021
How To Make Logo For Business?
Have you ever seen any brand (especially big ones) without a logo? No? That’s because there isn’t any! A business logo plays an important role in how people perceive your brand. So, definitely you want your logo to be excellent right. But how do you get that perfect logo?
Let’s have a look on some important points on how to make a logo for your business -
Designing Logo for Business
1. Understand why you need a logo -
First things first. Make it clear in your head that why you are designing a logo and the purpose behind it, that’ll give you a more clear idea on how you would go on to get that logo that even you couldn’t think of!
Think of a logo as your profile picture on a dating site; you’re putting it to attract the person on the other side right, that’s what logo does for your business!
2. Define your Brand Identity -
Ask yourself these questions to get the clear idea of your brand definition:
· Why was the business started?
· What is something special we do that no one else does?
· Describe your brand in three words
Once you make clear what defines your brand, the process of designing your logo becomes a lot much easier.
3. Find inspiration for your design -
This is the toughest part of the process. Just follow these 3 steps:
· Brainstorm ideas (or surf on the internet to get more and more ideas)
· Think like you are an audience
· Get others involved and get their opinions
4. Have a look on the competition -
Try to have a sneak-peek into your competitor’s logo designs and think how you could make it better. Continue this process for a few more logos.
Once you get a hold over how should a logo look like and how it shouldn’t, you’ll find it easier to make your own.
5. Choose your design style -
It can be any type of design style:
or just anything else you like!
6. Have a closer look on the color -
Different colors have different meanings. Colors have certain emotions and ideas attached to them.
You can use Red for excitement, Blue for cool and calmness, Orange for vibrancy, Yellow for cheerfulness, Green for attachment towards nature, Black for modernist, and White for clean and economical touch.
7. Pick the right font -
You should pick a font that complements and completes your logo.
A font should not look like it is being forced in to the design; rather it should look like the font was made for this logo!
8. Evaluate your logo -
You can do this by getting feedback from friends, family, colleagues, potential customers, etc.
A perfect logo should possess the following factors:
· Unique & distinctive
· Works anywhere; be it social media profile picture or on large hoardings
· Reflects your brand
9. Integrate logo into your brand -
Hope by now you must be clear about how to make a logo for your business.
Now what? The simple yet most important part comes here: integrate your logo in your brand in the best possible way. That’s it, you’re done!
10. What not do when making logo -
· Don’t be too generic and go deep into the clichés’ of your industry.
· Don’t make it complicated. Keep it simple and concise.
· Don’t hesitate to spend a few extra bucks to get that best quality logo.
· Don’t be trendy. Yes it will look good for now, but how will it look after 5 years? Think about that!
Remember that logo is the silent ambassador of your brand, and you would surely like to have a great ambassador for you brand!